Every One, With His Dream ! - Poem by Yoseph Lupu
Every one, has a shining star,
Even if, he doesn't go so far!
His star, reflects his wishes, his care,
His past, his present, his future, out there!
Every one, has a couple of dreams,
Some, came to, when he really feels,
Sometimes, when he goes to bed,
And next day, made him go ahead!
In very privet, we can say,
We all want a present, not only in May!
A sweet word too, a big hug like this,
Or even a sensual kiss!
Every one , wants and wants,
And I, for sure, want too...
Very, very much,
To be next, to you !
Comments about Every One, With His Dream ! by Yoseph Lupu
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda