Rekha Mandagere Poems
- Love Departed Freshness of love made me lively To give up ...
- A Humble Advice Look at the glowing golden Sun Brightens up ...
- Wonders Of The World The seven wonders dropped from the ...
- Where Is Time? Time and tide waits for none But I have ...
- Magical Words Sweet words shower heavenly happiness Bitter ...
- My Motherland Favourite haunt of Gods, a haven for ...
- Growth Of Friendship On the stream of life May the boat of ...
I have worked in the field of Education for nearly 20 years having my masters degrees in English and Education. I love teaching, music, reading and writing poetry.All my poems are dedicated to my sons.
Some of my poems reflect the theme of Lonely mother's deep attachment, feelings and love for her son.
My poems are published in Anthology of International poetry, THE ART OF ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Freshness of love made me lively
To give up the life of solitude boldly
Year after year we loved happily
Hand in hand ever walked closely
Shockingly arose a whirlpool of strangers
Who wished to measure the worth of lovers.
I spiritedly climbed the hill in a second
And swam with the tides to far beyond
They uttered in chorus Great! Great!
But the final test to win was already set
Plucking away my root was only their trial
Implanting New Belief was their word final
Hearing that terrific crime I was taken aback
Inner voice cautioned me never ...