Everything's Gone - Poem by Tony Jolley
Everything’s gone tender,
gone - between a breath and a sigh,
gone down the dawning distance between My Love and I
Everything went with her,
went with her falling tear,
went with the sound of her unseen footsteps,
a l’Est de St. Lazare.
Everything went …
So why am I still here?
Comments about Everything's Gone by Tony Jolley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl