Everytime You Smile - Poem by Pradip Chattopadhyay
Every time you smile
The world is a happier place
Happiness becomes a little less fragile
The pain gets a little less!
The world gets stronger by the smile
It illuminates the enveloping darkness
Existence appears a little less fragile
One smile lights up another face!
Comments about Everytime You Smile by Pradip Chattopadhyay
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl