Eyes And Oceans (A Haiku Poem With İNdependent Haikus) - Poem by Sarvani Pochiraju
Eyes are like oceans,
hold many treasures and tales,
found, when explored.
Tears, held back by eyes,
just like ocean waves,
being pushed forward, drawn back.
Eyes, oceans, in beautiful
blue, glamorous green,
Times when quakes happen,
tsunamis are delivered
Passing clouds, thoughts, set
the mood of tide, high or low
peaceful or stormy.
Eyes and oceans are
wide, deep, lovely, expressive,
Comments about Eyes And Oceans (A Haiku Poem With İNdependent Haikus) by Sarvani Pochiraju
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl