Eyes In Lies Claiming Ways - Poem by Joe Holley
Dripping pain stained eyes,
Crimson veins flooded of flowing lies.
In vain that of the same claims,
Broken of the spoken stems a girl stuck in ways.
Iron wall’s falling in downpours of depression,
Of future’s once set in stone set now in unbalanced expression.
In prowess of a bonded heart’s duty should shelter thy who hold possession
And never shall they answer that which should never pose question.
Comments about Eyes In Lies Claiming Ways by Joe Holley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl