Eyes On Path - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
I missed the ladders, skipped the snakes
And crawled up in the snake and the ladder game.,
Caught by the giant snake, I stumbled down,
Landing on its tail’s square, to lose the game.
Travel with faith on your path,
Vision on hope when on tunnel
And mind on events that are in hand.
You will have interest till end.
Comments about Eyes On Path by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl