F.O.B. Demons - Poem by Aram Stefanian
We are the careless tour guides frightening you into an echo.
Your mind is our temporary abode, and we drive you plumb loco.
We feed on your inborn phobias and predatory instinct.
You can't get rid of us because we are never extinct.
We are your gullible pals that like to play fast and loose.
We wanna take over power from you and fill your shoes.
We can psych you out and constantly lead you astray.
Whenever you are Mickey finished, you're easy prey.
You voice our ugly thoughts spoiling for a fight.
Without us you're nobody: we are your inner might.
In Hades we stand as your humble servants kindling a flame.
We feel your pain, and our cheeks burn with shame.
Comments about F.O.B. Demons by Aram Stefanian
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda