Face Rather Than Avoid - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
The more you try to avoid sufferings
The more you will suffer from trivial things,
Which will occupy that place to torture you,
With the quota of suffering yet to come.
Instead, face the sufferings and finish it.
Comments about Face Rather Than Avoid by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl