Face To Face - Poem by AHO Speaks
I sit on the ground beneath a tree
The beauty of this day filling my memory
So warm, soft and filled with light
Even if blind; I would know it was not night.
Feeling this day as I take within
Your radiant presence will never dim
The day picks me up as your love does renew
How could I ever cope with life; and not have you?
I am thankful for us and our time of caring
Thankful for the essence of our love and sharing
We are a gift to each other to comfort and explore
Given the opportunity, we will have another encore.
Truly we came face to face
A gift from our Creator; in our own time and place.
Comments about Face To Face by AHO Speaks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl