Edward Kofi Louis
Fadbald - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Fadbald, lad, dad, bald;
And with ties that binds the way of peace!
Keep in uniting,
Keep on loving,
Keep on caring for each other;
And bring joy to all.
The earth belongs to us;
But, with rules everywhere.
You are four years older than i am;
And, you are very far away from me,
But, nature knows the heart of love.
Comments about Fadbald by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda