Fade Away - Poem by Samael Wolf
Its never easy to fade away
to be diminished
each and every day
slowly into the abyss
of time and space
lost moments of forgotten bliss
while from the inside I scream
I live, I live! I havent changed!
I am still vital, still the same!
Alas, only I see myself that way
as I erode, each and every day.
Its never easy to fade away,
to watch my dreams die and decay,
that tiny glimmer that once kept me alive
is slowly fading to nothing,
fade to black, fade to the other side.
Comments about Fade Away by Samael Wolf
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl