Fairy Tale - Poem by Jessie Lima
Not all Fairy Tales begins with,
Once upon a time.
The belief in such thing is even a crime.
Everyone lives a Fairy Tale.
Believe me or not that's true,
As true as the sky is blue.
It can become a nightmare sometimes,
But to stop is to accept failure.
Don't look back,
In the ground there is cracks.
Not all Fairy tales have a 'happy forever and after'
So, if your life sucks
Go earn some bucks,
It will change.
Life is good for those who have money!
Comments about Fairy Tale by Jessie Lima
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl