Jessie Lima Poems
- Where I Live I live in reality It is easier to bear I live ...
- The Trade Long ago There was two girls Each one with a ...
- He Told Me I Was Beautiful He told me I was Beautiful, And ...
- As You Wish The world is round And what goes ...
- Shadowy The night was so dark that i couldn't see No one ...
- Make It Stop I can't tell what is happening, I can't even ...
- If You Walk Away Do you see that door? It will set you ...
I am Jessica as you know by now...I am 20 years old and single.(Believe me, i am happy for been single)
I love to write poems and read books. It is what keeps me from going crazy sometimes! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jessie Lima
Where I Live
I live in reality
It is easier to bear
I live for my Family
With which is easier to share
I live confused by wonder and delight
After all we are black and brown, not just white
I live to differ
Even though we are the same
Who doesn't agree with me
Live in Shame!