Joseph T. Renaldi
Faith In The Bible - Poem by Joseph T. Renaldi
I will always have faith in the Bible,
Though I know not what's in store for me.
Revelations of the Prophets will be my guide,
The steadfast resolutions are my life's key.
Their wisdom and knowledge are consistent,
And their words seem to comfort me.
They fill my life with encouragement,
And fulfill my dreams to always be free.
With faith and confidence in the Bible,
Peace and contentment are mine.
The Old and New Testament are with me,
Enabling my life to be honorable and refined.
Comments about Faith In The Bible by Joseph T. Renaldi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl