Fall From Here - Poem by Jessy Liz
If I could cut my way into your heart
I would carve your name into my arm.
If I could cry my way to you,
Then I'd weep a path that might hold true.
If I could jump into your river
And swim right through your veins,
Then I'd let myself fall from here
So that I could taste your shame.
Can't you see?
I would give everything
Just for a second inside of you.
I would give anything
Just to steal you from your pain.
Comments about Fall From Here by Jessy Liz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl