Fallen - Poem by Crystal Maresh
A lost angel,
Wandering in confusion
Calling out to her goddess,
Searching the midnight sky.
Years have felt the sting,
Of her silent crystal tears.
As she cries for the mother she’s forsaken.
The murder she has done.
And the guilt which tares at her heart,
A great storm ravages her mind.
Destroying all that was ever,
Tender and beautiful.
Leaving just enough so she,
May shed her unforgiving, bitter tears.
Alone she wanders, in the hungry blaze.
Which is her anguished soul,
Fed by the memory
Of what she might have been.
Comments about Fallen by Crystal Maresh
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl