Falling Torrent - Poem by Rebekah Gamble
She has strength
she is blue sapphire
of clear glass falls.
and makes all
rivers and oceans
deep and cold.
She reflects sunlight
off her back of happiness
while grinding rocks
into sands of time.
Comments about Falling Torrent by Rebekah Gamble
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye