Fame, Money, And Death... - Poem by DAVID GERARDINO
I didnt know frances farmer, so how
could i feel her pain, she was a star
in heaven, but down here she was insane.
they say she was a actress who said
whats on her mind, who liked to drink
a tall bottle of what ever, and maybe
try suiside, dont talk frances, the peaple
no longer hear, the peaple would
rather you kill your self, then see your
beaty in your eyes....
Comments about Fame, Money, And Death... by DAVID GERARDINO
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda