Family Tree Missing - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Unless you live in a place
Where your father and his, lived,
You will miss being seen as a tree.
You will die as a twig or a branch.
Unless you have in a place
Three generations having lived,
You will fail losing a native place,
The place that preserves your identity.
Rampant migration that is in force
Will deprive the present generation
Of what their forefathers enjoyed.
Comments about Family Tree Missing by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl