Roberta James Mitchell
Farewell - Poem by Roberta James Mitchell
i stand still knowing nothing about it,
'something big it´s coming'
the crowd it´s impatient, so am i.
'something huge it´s happening'
i stand up and try to see,
but there´s nothing there,
it just left with a big farewell.
and i always stay....
i´m sick of farewells.
i´m alone now,
i´m waiting for if it comes back.
there´s a girl far away,
but i can still hear what she says:
'where it´s life mommy? '
'it´s gonne, darling'
the mother said,
'now we´re death.'
Comments about Farewell by Roberta James Mitchell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl