Roberta James Mitchell
The Cat - Poem by Roberta James Mitchell
i´m dreaming of solitude.
there´s a meadow surronded by green eyes,
they have a brave attitude,
flowers with mustache,
the roar of the oak tree calls up,
the wind feels like hair in my face,
i can´t breath, so i wake up.
Comments about The Cat by Roberta James Mitchell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl