Terrance Woolridge Poems
- Give Me Life In the absence of poetry I stand before You ...
- The 10 Second Friendship R&B tunes flood the air but so does ...
- The Next Day Her eyes begged for ...
- Life Smile for me as you smile for them Forbid me misery As...
- Lost Man It was said I was lost and could ...
- Bathroom Warfare Sometimes I sit back and wonder whom I envy ...
- Good Fortune I pray fortune returns to my favor So she can ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Terrance Woolridge
The 10 Second Friendship
R&B tunes flood the air but so does boredom
Witch is confusing
Cause she seems mature enough to appreciate
But not at all impressed
By his master piece music to say
So we feed each other talk so small
The roach on the wall
Couldn’t taste it
I started to kill it but she didn’t see it
So I let him live
Then she asked my occupation
I told her I’m an artist that paints experience
With my colorful vocabulary
She laughed & laughed until she almost
Fell out of her chair
Then I started to laugh
Not at my job description ...