Kathryn Miller Poems
- Suicide I contemplate this thought, A thought of giving up,...
- 6th Grade Poem 6th grade rushes on, The work grows harder,
- Cant Be Saved I cant find my way, I cant block out the ...
- Our Friendship Our friendship is like a book, But we are ...
- A Mockingbird's Love I sit here looking out my window, And ...
- A River's Run Just like a river, Life goes on and on, ...
- Grandmother She taught me how to cook, She taught me how to...
Hi, lets see what do you want to know about me? I have one brother. Um, I have no books published but I am working on one. It is called 'Anna Parks'. I am not in a relationship. I have no kids. I LOVE to read! I love to do Sodokus, crosswords, and of course write poetry. I write all of my poems from either experiance or seeing it happen to my brother or someone else. I write some poems to honor ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I contemplate this thought,
A thought of giving up,
A thought of suicide,
I take a knife,
And plunge it deep,
And feel of suicide,
I swallow the pills,
And got to sleep,
And dream of suicide,
I take a gun,
And pull the trigger,
And commit suicide.