Fate (Part I) - Poem by Jessy Liz
A day to think about you.
A day to relive memories.
A day not to blame it on myself- only to trust.
A day to see I should never have been so scared, come what may.
A day to have faith..
And a day to realize....
I am not jealous.
I am not envious.
I am not bitter,
I am not sulking nor dwelling on what 'could have been'.
I am content in having faith that..
What is meant to happen, will happen.
I have faith.
But above all of this,
I see that what I am feeling consists even more..
Of praying that you're happy..
Than praying that I could.
Comments about Fate (Part I) by Jessy Liz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl