Blue Ribbon Smile - Poem by Jessy Liz
Red roses on piano keys
She's on her knees.
Black sky against green leaves
Needles and poison
Rainbow pills- static noise
Ballet shoes, blue ribbons
She's giving in.
Sheet music and classic lines
Oh, she's in denial.
Blueyes slipping, flesh is ripping
Still leaving with a smile.
Star of the show, but no one knows
..Oh, she's dying.
Comments about Blue Ribbon Smile by Jessy Liz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl