Fate Rules The Outcome. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
A batsman is out from his mistake
Or from the bowler's cleverness
Or from the mistake of the umpire.
One's fate curbs one's destination.
Comments about Fate Rules The Outcome. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda