Favorite Color - Poem by Casey Lyon
Hmm, which one is my favorite color someone asks me.
There’s red, blue, brown, black, white, purple, pink, green, yellow, gray, orange, red, gold, and silver!
Hmm, they are all such good colors in their own way.
Let me think…which one is my favorite color?
Arrgghh, I can’t choose!
All of them are my favorites!
No one can’t possibly have a favorite color, like me!
Comments about Favorite Color by Casey Lyon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl