Ramesh T A
Feasts, Toasts And Parties! - Poem by Ramesh T A
When friends meet joy becomes manifold!
We forget the world and worries therein;
We roam about the beach and park as we wish;
Then we settle on roof garden for dinner sure!
Over some pegs of whiskey we talk and talk
Till the door of hotel is about to be closed!
There is so much to discuss and travel in
The world we only know the way long ever..!
So many times have we enjoyed fun so long!
How many times? we can't count and say ever..!
But those days of bachelor life was over long ago..!
We now rarely meet anywhere on any ground...!
Feasts, toasts and parties are countless to think about
Like in the Dickens novel, The Pickwick Papers.....!
Comments about Feasts, Toasts And Parties! by Ramesh T A
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl