RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Feeling Inner Rhythms - Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Choices in life lie hidden in rhythms that have yet to be
played for each individual throughout their lives, feeding
inner rhythms into mind, heart and soul.
Giving manna from abov e in depths of spirituality, a per-
fect and pleasurable figure of contemplation, taking lives
of misery and sacrifice into dimensions of peace.
Finding tranquility in melodies of healing, sometimes through
the hardship and difficulty of an unending misery that takes
love and energy out of a being born into the human race.
Comments about Feeling Inner Rhythms by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl