Feelings Flying Free - Poem by Mahfooz Ali
I let my feelings flow,
And crash onto the paper down below.
Telling how I feel,
Every tale I say is real.
This paper and pen my choice tools,
That help me show you how I broke all the rules.
When I am sad or missing someone dear,
When I am mad, displeased or full of fear.
When my eyes pour tears and smudge the ink,
When I smile ear to ear because I found the missing link.
You will know exactly how I felt and exactly what I saw,
You will know exactly what I meant.
I am a mature poet with feelings flying free,
I am a young man helping the world understand me.
Comments about Feelings Flying Free by Mahfooz Ali
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl