Lawrence S. Pertillar
Fiasco - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
I am very grateful,
To have writing
As a form of expression.
If I did not,
I'd be caught up
In this fiasco called humanity!
Human it is...
To numb mind of thoughts,
From liquor bought to soothe.
With too much spice,
That over supplies my vigor!
And sustains long after my brain,
Drains from restless curiousity.
Comments about Fiasco by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl