Fiery Soul - Poem by Ronald Chapman
Sarah, you live in my heart!
Your spirit, keeps me standing,
You are the taste of sweet chocolate on my lips,
Your face so soft, and smooth like satin sheets.
Soft, beautiful, suntan skin glowing, like a warm campfire on the beach,
Keeps my heart beating with passion.
Looking into your hazel eyes at sunset,
Taking hold of your soft hand,
Dancing in ocean waves,
Waves of love tickling our toes.
Looking into your eyes,
Seeing, a fiery red Soul filled with excitement!
Wanting our Souls to come together,
Let's become one, my dearest Sarah, love.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Fiery Soul by Ronald Chapman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda