Finding Dreamland - Poem by Anass Berrahma
• Dreamland, as a destination I've chosen to go;
Stillness, peace and calm I'd like to see.
• Over there I finally decided to move towards;
Those agitated feelings I need to free.
• Bliss, felicity and joy I am longing to live in;
That miserable past behind I wanna let.
• Fresh novel world I desire to discover, pure honest faces I wanna meet;
Those ugly selfish ones I wanna forget.
• Freedom and absolute liberty I wanna feel;
Rejected, tied and bound I've been... This is it, let go of me!
• Over there my wound will heal up so well;
All that illness and illusions will be forgotten, in good health I'm gonna be.
• A pleasant life is waiting, a feeling of comfort and rest;
No more stress or deception, no more belief of lies and fake promises.
• There I'm gonna be welcomed, blessed... I am and I am longing for heat as I stand on the edge;
I'm so convinced, it deserves!
• And finally my words are gonna be understood, my face's gonna be familiar;
I used to feel and to be treated as a stranger, but not anymore!
• This candle I'll blow out, goodbye...To dreamland I'm heading for.
Comments about Finding Dreamland by Anass Berrahma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Anass Berrahma's Other Poems
Still I Rise
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening
I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love You