Subhas Chandra Chakra
Nostalgia Reborn - Poem by Subhas Chandra Chakra
While you whispered
In my ears of longing
Those few secrets of love
Highly inspiring and touching...
Your words were strange,
Over the hours of your stay,
Underneath those verses of care
Roses of my last dream did lay!
Lots of pleasure and loads
Of pain we had undergone
Veiled within those moments
Engulfing my heart lovelorn!
After you spoke about her,
Never could I believe, nor did I
Dare bypassing her in my life.
Concerns of your voice,
Age old inspirations-cum-orders
Rose inside my soul to welcome
Entering of a new lovely Princess! !
Cuttack, CDA 1,
27 March 2015
Comments about Nostalgia Reborn by Subhas Chandra Chakra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl