Edward Kofi Louis
Finnigan - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Lying words among men,
And living words among the truth;
But when the needy speak right,
Your muse is exposed!
And like the drink of the thirsty.
Money can't buy my love,
For i am Finnigan in the land of joy!
And i have seen the lying lips around my me.
Comments about Finnigan by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda