Flight To The Moon - Poem by Naveed Akram
I have the moon in my side as I fly
Like the small people, who are to fly.
My message is simply conveyed by sending all
This body sitting on the edge of the world.
My meaning is golden, like damage of a dragon
On the time of the year that is defined as death.
My moons are numbered ten,
And I glare at the honourable natives of the giant rock
All silvery in touch, to youth it kills.
The nine and the one, each have distinction;
I can not deny how helpful my moon is
For flight into the heavens.
Comments about Flight To The Moon by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl