Flirt, To Be Young - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
To keep you youthful
Sex Harmon is to secrete.
For the Harmon to secrete
Thought is to fill with romance.
To keep you romantic
The other sex is the tonic.
So flirt with someone
When tired of your own.
To overtake aging.
Comments about Flirt, To Be Young by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl