Dr. Afaq A. Qureshi
Flowers Not Allowed Here. - Poem by Dr. Afaq A. Qureshi
Those who don’t talk, don’t whisper,
In those spoken colors,
I thought of you, painted you!
Those paths, who wind through
My heart, but remain strangers to me,
I have seen you treading upon them.
For there are so many things to say to you,
The tiring journey I took of not saying them,
A lot of it remained unsaid,
I didn’t have the words.
All those flowers and blossoms,
Which I always have craved for
Are not found in this city.
So I came to know of you,
Through the deals of heart,
Through a valid commitment,
Like an ordinary folk, for once,
When seeing the world,
And watches it for once, like a god.
Comments about Flowers Not Allowed Here. by Dr. Afaq A. Qureshi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda