For Man’s Sake - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Man’s made stringent laws for woman care
Man’s made exclusive space for woman’s stay
Safety is not for the sake of women
But for men who are their custodian
Comments about For Man’s Sake by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl