For My Niece - Poem by Melanie Emikohe
I will sing to you a song
that nobody sang to me~
melody that would have
made me cry and smile.
Maybe you'd be pleased
and keep the words till
you're older; or find him,
to sing what I sang alone.
Comments about For My Niece by Melanie Emikohe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl