Lawrence S. Pertillar
For Services Rendered - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
What's the use of tap dancing...
If you are doing so in hush puppies?
I thought the whole idea
Was to make as much noise as possible,
When washing windows?
Especially if the purpose is to attract attention,
For the need of a higher pay!
Unless there has been a promise made,
To give everyone a pig AND a chicken...
For services rendered?
Comments about For Services Rendered by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye