For The Children - Poem by James Mills
Along about now
old Day pulls the covers up
and whispers night-night.
While up in Heaven
old saints are showing new ones
the magic of stars.
Go to sleep baby,
and may Angels caress you
and play in your dreams.
Comments about For The Children by James Mills
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl