Forget Me Nots - Poem by Edwina Reizer
There are tiny little flowers
called Forget me Nots.
Today I shall plant them
in small little pots.
And as I plant and tend to them
I'll think of you sweet mom.
And as they grow in memory
they will keep me calm.
They'll grow in great abundance
with a color of dainty blue.
And every time I look at them
I'll remember you.
And because they are just annuals
I'll plant them new each year
so I can remember the sweetness of you
as if you were right here.
You'll never have to worry
that everything I've got
from you will ever leave me
for you were a forget me not.
Comments about Forget Me Nots by Edwina Reizer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl