Lawrence S. Pertillar
Frantic - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Some believe redundancy,
Makes a point that sticks.
While others are getting sick of repeatedness...
And they've decided not to listen,
To any of it!
Shifting from fear to panic driven fits...
Frantic describes it all!
Hopefully an appointed committee will agree,
An overhaul is needed...
For assigned wakeup calls!
And everyone appearing at the meeting will be clear,
As to how they arrived...
At one place with opened eyes,
And who should be the one they perceive,
To be annointed to take the blame
For instigating something that works,
Once and...for all!
Comments about Frantic by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl