Free Within My Dreams - Poem by Christopher Montalvo
Within my dreams,
I see the life that i've made,
So many messages and signs,
that have me running away.
Yet so symbolic,
Dreams lead me to wonder why i haven't tried it.
These passions and fantasies,
leave me feeling so unsure of myself,
Yet so unique,
I wish the others felt as free as me.
Within my dreams, I am free.
No limits or boundaries,
Looking out at the horizon that shines so brightly,
No hesitations, only giving into actions,
which leads me to believe that I am complete.
Comments about Free Within My Dreams by Christopher Montalvo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda