Friday The 13th - Poem by Sally Minns
Tiss the day of unlucky
tiss the day people see fear
lots dont like it
others love it
ive always wondered
Why is it hated?
Why is it unlucky?
for today is just like every other day
you go to school and work
bad things happen
is it the day or just you?
Friday the 13th
Comments about Friday The 13th by Sally Minns
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl