Sally Minns Poems
- In School In school so much go's on You read You ...
- I Love You my time has come i have said almost everything i...
- Always There will always be rocks in my heart from all the ...
- Balance The words I write across The pages of my ...
- The Fire Theres a fire in us all That nothing can put it ...
- I Will Be Me im letting go of everything i know im letting ...
- A Black Rose In A Bed Of Ash a black rose lay in a bed of ...
I started writing just befor I turned 16 when i was in a bad time in life. My life is changing so i took up writing. I was writing a book but it turned out bad so with the help of a friend i started writing poems. i hope to keep writing and some day have a book of poems. I have one arm and not many people get to know me but lifes not about what you look like it's about who you are on the inside. I... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
In school so much go's on
Friends are there to help you make it through
Teachers are there to help you learn
You got books
You got computers
You get away from parents
There are people that understand you
There are people that hate you
There are people that look up to you
There are bad lunches
There are packed halls
There are smelly locker rooms
All in school