Friends - Poem by Daniel Motte
School days are always such a phase
Remember when we would look at each others face.
Play with my hair and Id think its not fair
Because I was always to shy to tell u I care,
Sleep on my shoulder till we grew just a bit older.
Keep me warm cus the air seems so much colder.
Almost 1000 days since our first embrace
I'm the one who can make you laugh until your done,
Being sad it hurts because those people hurt u real bad.
Best friends till this world soon comes to an end.<3
Comments about Friends by Daniel Motte
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye