What's Love - Poem by Daniel Motte
Love. What is it? Why do we believe in it.
Makes us feel our best and yet drag us to our worst
Found it but lost it couldn't keep my head
In the game its always the same.
The thought of it only drives you insane.
Unable to keep up with every day
The human emotion which will always stay
And take part of ur life. Forced to
Rethink your mind each time
Comments about What's Love by Daniel Motte
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl